Windproof with plenty of stretch, this iconic heavyweight soft shell offers the ultimate in weather protection. The coveted Apex Barrier Soft Shell stops rain and wind to keep you warm and dry. A brushed fleece interior ensures all-day comfort.
- 351 g/m2 WindWall™—96/4 recycled post-consumer polyester/elastane soft shell with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 374 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 100% windproof fabric with non-PFC DWR finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Left chest zip pocket
- Concealed-zip left chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Curved cuff detail for added coverage with an interior, stretch comfort cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logos at left chest and right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall™ logo embroidered on lower left sleeve
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.