Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant outer shell with a warm, technical gridded fleece interior, the Ridgewall is the ultimate mid-weight option for active outdoor adventures.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Interior hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.