When youre bucking hay or swinging a framing hammer, you need a jacket that gives you freedom to move. Stretch panels on the back, sides and elbows allow for a full range of motion when youre on the job.
- 8.25 ounce, 59/39/2 cotton/polyester/spandex Quick Duck canvas
- 80 gram 3M‚ Thinsulate‚ insulation for warmth
- Rain Defender durable water repellent
- 30% lighter but ounce-for-ounce as durable as sandstone
- Rugged Flex durable stretch technology for ease of movement
- Mighty Back Bi-Swing between shoulders for instant recovery
- Flex Elbow‚ for less restriction
- Freedom Gussets under arms
- Mock neck collar with zip-through and detachable hood
- Two-way center front zipper with inner storm flap
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two lower hand pockets with hidden snap closures
- Inner sleeve storm cuffs
- Angled cuff openings
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on chest pocket
- Loose fit
|Body Length at Back
|Sleeve Length from Center Back
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure from Center Back neck to shoulder point to sleeve hem.