The original Detroit Jacket built a reputation for toughness on the backs of warehouse workers, farmhands and ranchers across America. With its signature corduroy collar and heavyweight fabric, this updated Detroit jacket is a rugged layer worthy of any job.
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Blanket-lined body for warmth
- Quilted nylon sleeve lining for easy on-and-off
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for optional hood
- Two-way brass center-front zipper
- Left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two interior pockets
- Two lower-front pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Snap adjustable cuffs and waist
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket
- Relaxed fit
|Body Length at Back
|Sleeve Length from Center Back
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure from Center Back neck to shoulder point to sleeve hem.