With solid jackets built from 100% recycled content, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- 40D 77 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 70D 154 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—62/38 nylon/polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
|Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.