Cover your core without restricting mobility in this abrasion- and wind-resistant vest that has a warm, technical gridded fleece interior for additional comfort.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Interior hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face logo on left hem and right back shoulder
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
|Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.