Stay protected while out in the elements in this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket. The stretch-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer provide breathable protection, while the 100% windproof fabric shields you from the wind.
- 100D 295 g/m2 DryVent™ 3L—95/5 polyester/elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 75D 292 g/m2 DryVent™ 3L—93/7 poly/elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Tonal drawcords
- Storm flap with snap closure covers front zipper
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left chest and right back shoulder
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
|Body Length at Back
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.