Designed with baffles contoured to fit your body, this streamlined jacket offers lightweight, highly compressible ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation made with 100% recycled polyester polyfill. Excellent at retaining loft and warmth even when wet, the ThermoBall™ Trekker Jacket will keep you warmer regardless of the conditions.
- 15D 33 g/m2 100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 15D 33 g/m2 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (TNF Matte Black)
- 11.5 g/ft2 ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation made with 100% recycled polyester polyfill
- Interior left chest zippered pocket
- Interior elastic cuffs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Hem cinch-cord
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT:DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED:Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
SYNTHETIC:Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
|Body Length at Back
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.