Torc: The North Face Ladies Vest
View Torc Catalog>
Classic baffles and colorblocking make this flexible, chill-fighting vest a must-have for everyday excursions.
- Shell: 50D WindWall™—100% recycled polyester taffeta shell; durable water-repellent (DWR) finish and lining
- Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta body and lining
- Vislon® center front zipper
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left hem and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
RECYCLED CONTENT: Made from post-consumer, recycled content.
|Body Length at Back||25 3/8||26||26 7/8||27 3/4||28 5/8|
|Bust||19 1/2||20 3/4||22 1/4||24||25 3/4|
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.