Get versatile outdoor protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell with a warm Heatseeker™ insulated liner jacket. Wear both in cold, wet conditions or separately as the weather permits.
- Outer: 70D 140 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner: 50D 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation in the removable liner jacket provides additional warmth
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- Detachable, adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Stand collar
- Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo at left sleeve (shell and inner jacket) and right back shoulder (shell)
- Contrast embroidered DryVent™ logo at left sleeve
- Hem cinch-cord
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
|Body Length at Back
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.